Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bean's First Bento


So this is my first attempt at Bento...not too shabby, huh?
 
The red bird is a Babybell cheese with a carrot beak and Wilton (the cake decorating company, got them at Walmart in the cake decorating aisle in party supplies) eyes. The black bomb birds are jumbo olives, white bird is a boiled egg, green pig is a peeled kiwi with a green grape slice as a nose and kiwi peel as a mustache, the small pigs are green grapes, and the boards are slices of PB&J sandwich.
 
Mine is not nearly as cute as the original.
Melissa at Another Lunch is such an inspiration! I follow her on Facebook and look at her blog a lot to get inspired. And really she was the one that got me started because it was this post that made me start.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you Amanda! I'm thrilled that someone read my little blog :)

    ReplyDelete