Thursday, August 23, 2012

LuLu's First School Bento Lunch

 
I know what you are thinking. "I just saw Bean's first Bento and it was Angry Birds, what happened with LuLu's? Did you get lazy? What's wrong with you mom?" Yes, yes, I know. I didn't realize until the two pictures were put together. But it just shows that Bento doesn't have to be fancy.

LuLu loves making her own bento lunches. She gathers random things and puts them in silicone cupcake liners on a plate. That's a bento...right?! Well sure it is, at least that's what we call it :)

So here is her very first school Bento...made by Mommy. My kids absolutly adore pepperoni (I buy turkey pepperoni...not that it's much healthier) with cream cheese or in this case Garlic Herb Laughing Cow spread in each one. I don't let them have it too often because it just can't be good for them. Baby grapes that were on sell this week, goldfish crackers, broccoli and carrots, ranch dip, and two Hershey's Kisses. LuLu ate almost all of this...bet you can guess what she left!

No comments:

Post a Comment